Based in North-East Scotland we offer our members carefully selected opportunities for investment. We look for companies with great ideas and bright experienced people to make them work. Our members are every-day people from all backgrounds who consider that some of their funds could benefit be invested in high-growth businesses for significant returns.
We also welcome people who are interested in helping or getting involved with high-growth businesses to join our Network at no cost and with privacy ensured).
Get emails on new opportunities to help high-growth companies.
Since 2003 Aurora in Aberdeen has developed a strong track record:
- Members themselves have invested a total of £2 million in 20 companies
- Hundreds of investment opportunities reviewed annually
- Last significant investments made in 2014
- Annual fee is a function of funds invested via Aurora and reviewed annually
- Aurora members and Network provide expertise for executive and NXD positions
Aurora’s website Members Area describes current deals, opportunities, and declined proposals – any of which members can follow up. Find out about joining Aurora here.
If you are interested but don’t necessarily want to invest, you can join the “Aurora Network“, a free-to-join group of individuals and organisations interested in hearing about or supporting emerging companies as executives or directors.